Second edition of the 82-card tarot deck by Madam Clara. Printed on 350 GSM card stock with a linen finish. Standard sized cards, 2.75 by 4.75 inches. Comes in a magnetic closure box with a 47-page guidebook. Comes with a bag - please indicate your color preference, Flax Gold or Mortar Gray in the notes when you check out. If there is not color preference noted, your bag color will be a lovely surprise.
This deck is for you if:
- you love the idea of having both upright and reversed card meanings printed directly on the cards.
- whimsical Victorian poster-style artwork enchants you.
- you appreciate reimagined suits: Pentacles are buttons, Wands are matchsticks, Swords are needles and Cups are vintage teacups.
- bonus cards make your day.
- the Page - Knight - Queen - King court card convention works for you.
- you're looking for a deck with no people: just animals, insects and flora.
Spread cloths sold separately.