An astrology-inspired tarot deck. Created by Taylor Haigh - Fox on an Island, the deck includes 78 black and white cards printed on 400 GSM card stock with gilded edges and a matte laminate finish. Comes with a 116-page guidebook in a rigid 2-piece box. Cards measure 3 by 4.75 inches. This deck is for you if:
- you're looking for a tarot deck that brings in astrological correspondences, including planetary and lunar influences, zodiac signs, houses, and the like.
- you like the idea of court cards that correspond to Myers-Briggs Type Indicators.
- the court card structure princess, knight, queen, king is cool with you.
- you're a fan of pip decks, single-eyed creatures and origami animals.
- cards that are a little wider than normal work for you.