A watercolor tarot deck by Laura Zuspan. Printed on 400 GSM matte finish stock with gold foil accents on the card backs and gilded edges. Comes in a rigid two-piece box with guidebook. Cards are oval and measure 5.5 x 3.08 inches, larger than standard tarot size. This deck is for you if:
- you like oversized decks.
- you like abstract representations of people and respond to color and shapes more than realism. The artist describes the deck as “a meditative and playful exploration of archetype, art and psychology.”
- oval cards appeal to you.
- you're a sucker for matte gold edges.
- simple guidebooks with brief card meanings--upright only--work for you.