An indie tarot deck created by Danielle Noel. This edition includes 79 full color cards and a 170-page guide with information on working with the tarot, several spreads, background on the Akasha, and upright and reversed meanings for each card. The guide also includes chakra, gemstone, astrological, and guide associations for each card in the major arcana. Comes in a sturdy, beautifully illustrated box with gold foil details. Standard sized cards, 2.75 by 4.75 inches, printed on 400 GSM matte card stock. This deck is for you if:
- you connect with sacred geometry.
- you're a packaging geek who loves quality card stock - these have a nice weight and matte finish with matte gold edges.
- you're drawn to higher chakra colors...pinks, turquoise, purples.
- you like detailed guidebooks and don't need the guidebook to fit in the box with the deck.
- you prefer borderless decks.