A reprint of the first edition of the Starchild Tarot by Danielle Noel. Comes in a two-piece rigid box with a 140+ page guidebook. Cards measure 3.5 x 5 inches and are printed on 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish and matte gold edges. Choose either the rose portal box or classic turquoise box, the only difference is the color on the box, booklet cover and card backs. This deck is for you if:
- you love sacred geometry.
- you’re comfortable with some of the major arcana being renamed: the Hermit is called Serenity, the Hanged One is Perspective, Death is Transformation, the Devil is Oppression, and Judgment becomes Awakening.
- large white borders don’t bother you (or you aren’t afraid to cut them off).
- you like guidebooks that offer upright and reversed meanings for each card.
- pastel colorways and dreamy digital art work well for you.