The second edition of the 78-card tarot deck designed by Emi Brady. Comes in a rigid two-piece box with a 185-page guidebook written by Rachel Pollack. Standard sized cards: 2.75 by 4.74 inches. This deck is for you if:
- you love linocut art and natural history.
- you like decks that vary from the traditional suits.
- This deck uses arrows (swords), feathers (wands), horns (cups) and roots (pentacles).
- you're a sucker for beautiful packaging and gorgeous thick card stock with matte gold edges and a creamy/smooth coating.
- you like keywords written directly on the cards.
- you're a fan of rich, thoughtful guidebooks.