A 79-card tarot deck by Mari in the Sky, an indigenous Alaskan artist. Cards are printed on 350 GSM matte stock with matte gold edges. Comes in an oversized rigid two-part box with ribbon that also holds the 194-page guidebook. This deck is for you if:
- you're looking for a deck that celebrates the natural environment and our connection to nature.
- you love color-coded borders for the major arcana and each suit.
- variations from traditional suit names delight you: Swords/Air are Thunder and Pentacles/Earth are Stones.
- you like non-gendered court cards: Seed, Root, Flower, Harvest.
- reversible cards backs rock your world.
- you love guidebooks with affirmations, mantras, and reflection prompts.