An 80-card black and white tarot deck by Australian artist Rachael Jean. Standard sized cards (2.75 by 4.75 inches) on 350 GSM card stock with a matte finish. Comes in a rigid two-piece box with a 188-page guidebook. Cards have silver gilded edges. This deck is for you if:
- you're a fan of simple line and dot artwork.
- you appreciate guidebooks that offer written descriptions of the artwork on each card, as well as upright and reversed meanings.
- the Page/Knight/Queen/King court card convention works for you.
- you dig handwriting-style typography.
- unnumbered major arcana cards are cool.
- you like renamed suits: in this deck Cups have been renamed Moons and Pentacles have been renamed Stars.
- bonus cards rock your world.